Of stages and camcorders

I would first like to greet my Ol' Three Faithful Readers and to apologize for not writing yesterday. Point is I was at a the theater the whole day recording a play... okay, I lied, not the whole day but early in the morning I had to go to the library to do some teamwork.

Now, pray I ask what kind of people do schoolwork, whichever it is, at 11am on a Sunday? And in the reclusion of the library? I swear to the Powers That Be that sometimes I feel as if the walls of the library were closing down on me, chocking me with their silent, bare and cold stare. We have ducks and some deer walking around freely on campus; why we cannot do our work outside with the fresh air, watch people walk by, talk freely, watch deer walk by, listen to music, watch ducks walk by, eat some food, watch ducks copulate. Oooooo, spring is early in the air.

The play was good. If someone other than my Ol'Three Faithful Readers are having a knack at this, let me tell you that though it was a play filled with stress by all the weird circumstances around it, it came out pretty well. I would like to congratulate all the ladies that participated in it, as much as the ladies on the stage as those behind helping with utility and clothing, the whip wearing assistant director, the pretty audio assistant, and the god of lighting up above; since each one of them brought something special to the play. As a side note, bringing something special doesn't mean it was good or bad; quite contrary. Wheter good or bad it was their own distinct personalities that brought some spice to the play.

As for me... well... I just recorded the play.

0 comments: