Lest I forget!

Oh! Before I forget; remember my philosophy: To be the best, you have work with the best.
 
Thanks to everyone who helped in Metamorphoses!
  • The Producer and Director: In many ways I hope none of you are reading this, because it would be freaky. Still, thanks for this great oportunity!
  • The Right Hand: You might not be reading this, but thanks for helping us through the play; the restless night worrying about us and making sure everything was alright. Your work really pulled us through!
  • Mom Away From Home: Thanks for your neverending support, and this time thanks for being the light that shone on stage; without you everything would have been pretty dark on and off stage.
  • Pretty Assistant: Once again in the audio chores, thanks for being our voice to the audience and specially for that smile and hugs that gives us joy and hope. And yes, thanks for your stress fits, they make you look prettier :P
  • Carrot Head: Hey man! It is always a pleasure to share the stage with you. And no matter what I know that when it comes to the craft, you are always a step above everyone else.
  • Wally the Intern: Nice job, but not as good as your mom's! It was nice working with you dude. Cheers!
  • Chewie: Never had I met such a lively assitant man, thanks for always being there ready to dress us up and all around support!
  • The Rest of the Cast/Staff: Thanks for the good times and it has been a pleasure working with you!
  • My Dove: Thanks for existing, because in that rushed and hard pressed week of final rehearsals, proyects and what-not, the thought of you set my mind and heart to peace.
  • The PM (Project Manager): Thanks for your patience, since without it I would not have been able to finish the compilers proyect while I was "playing" to be an artist. Really, really, thank you.
And thanks to everyone who came by to see us, I hope that you enjoyed the show! For those who did not come, please step by next semester. And for those who did, come join us again! It is always a pleasure to play the fool for you ;)

1 comments:

  Chubby girl of your dreams

12:42 PM

You're ready for the oscars! ;0)