... what the?

Just a senseless side note my Ol' Three Faithful Readers: my Coke tastes funny.
 
I know Mexican Coke tastes different from US Coke, and no doubt different than Canadian, Spanish, German or Cambodian Coke. But this Coke tasted like normal Coke a few hours ago. Maybe if I put it in the fridge it will have back it's Coke-ish flavor. Heck! Maybe temperature is part of the secret recipe for Coke to taste like Coke; or maybe the temperature hamper the effects chemicals in charge of making holes in my stomach, and when they get hot they begin to emit a funny taste as a warning, saying: "Do not drink this! It is bad for your health! It will devour you from inside!" Or maybe while I was not looking aliens took my Coke hostage and added some weird chemicals to do experiments with me!
 
...
 
... or maybe it just needs to be cold in order to be refreshing...
 
...
 
In any case I will put it in the fridge for and hour or two.

2 comments:

  L

2:23 AM

Warm Coke = ugh

Cold Coke = win

But cold Orange Flavor Fanta = 0WNZ J00!!!

-L.

  Caesar

11:44 PM

*rises big glass full of ice and cold coke*

cheers!

*drinks up*