The Ultimate Test

How do you know what you see around you is really real? How can you be sure you are not living in some sort of Matrix? Is there really a God up there? I do not have the answers to those questions, but I do know something most people do not.
 
I know when Chinese Food is real.
 
Whenever I go to eat Chinese Food in a restaurant with Real, 100% Illegal Chinese dudes cooking, I always get diarrhea. Yes! It is true my Ol' Three Faithful Readers. Each and every time I eat Chinese Food it is like a bomb falling down on my stomach; just minutes -nay, sometimes seconds-  after I devour the food I begin to hear gurgling, like a volcano getting ready to erupt. Ooooh yes, erupt is the right word indeed. But see, Chinese Food is so delicious that even though I know this will undoubtly happen, I still eat it with great joy and happyness. Explosive diarrhea is but a small price to be paid for the pleasures of Chinese Food.
 
My take on this? Maybe it is some spice chefs use on the food that upsets my belly.
 
Just the other day I ordered Chinese Food, and I was ready for the eruption afterwards. And you know what happened? It did not come. I wondered why the heck it had not come?! Where is my gurgling?! I miss it! It meant that whoever had cooked the food did not use that magical, special and lovable spice that my stomach fears. It means the cook was not really chinese; because Real, 100% Illegal Chinese dudes use that spice my body lusts for.
 
Hence I have developed the Ultimate Chinese Food Test: if I must go to the bathroom immediately after eating Chinese Food, then it is real; and the sooner I must go, the better the food was. If on the contrary I do not have the need to go to the Private Office, then it is fake Chinese Food.
 
Now, I'm ready for today's eruption. Pass me the phone! I must order Chinese Food!

4 comments:

  Chubby girl of your dreams

11:10 AM

Conclusión:

La próxima vez que haga comida china para mi hermano, le voy a poner FIBRA KHANIA para que le dé diarrea instantania y sea feliz.

Para más información sobre diarre, visiten:

http://www.drrondonpediatra.com/la_diarrea.htm

... aunque no recomiendo que lo hagan y en realidad no sé qué viene en esa pagie.

  Chubby girl of your dreams

11:13 AM

instantanea???

  Dissita

12:31 PM

Y sin embargo...la comida china falsa es igualmente deliciosa!....yo no me quejo!! =)

  Anonymous

11:16 PM

Avisanos como te va con tu experimento ;)