O Mystical Sunday

Hello there my  Ol' Three Faithful Readers. I missed my Sunday's post.
 
Yet I swear it was for a good reason: I spent the day in a very productive way. Rats! I did not produce something per se, but along with the Mom Away From Home we spent the day driving around the city throwing the ball; we visited a house fancy house that was up for exhibition. Let me tell you that while fancy and big I did not like it that much. The home theater was set at the wrong place, the rooms felt to squared... but do not get me wrong! I would not complain if I won that house on a contest! :D
 
Then we looked for this chinese restarurant that does not exist in a real place; it exist in a mystical realm of magic in which no normal human being can enter. You see, only through invitation of another member, participant of the knowledge can you be washed with the delicacies of such magnificent, hunger fulfilling food. I'm not exagerating! The restaurant has no signs indicating it is a restaurant, the door to the place is right between two houses... I mean, if you pass by you would never think there's such a magical place in the middle.
 
Lo and behold, I found the Chinese Food Shrine as we shall call it from now on thanking the good deities for creating such places of heaven on earth.
 
Yet we were not hungry, so after getting lost in the mysterious valleys and roads of a city burning at 90F, we stumbled across and oasis: Dairy Queen! Never had the mix of a Chili-Dog and a Blizzard been so rewarding and the secret, yet liberating art of turning upside down your frozen drink been so amazing. Truly, those men and women working at DQ turning Blizzards upside down are zen-like beings that defy the powers of gravity each passing day.
 
Finally we came to a rest at a friend's house, where we watched her with awe as she grabbed a dirty plate or other kitchen utility, puored it in water and procured the same utensil in a clean, immaculate state. Suddenly she had a magical mop with which she made the floors below us shine and reflect the sun to our faces as if to open, illuminate our eyes. After she had made do with all these chores, she humbly sat to rest with us.
 
Later I had a play rehearsal since I'm leaving on Friday to present it in another city. Oddly enough, this rehearsal was on the bottom of the "Cool  Curve." The Cool Curve is something to be told another day. Suffice it to say I was bored. My spirit... nay! My body decayed a little during those three hours. But I survived.
 
And so it was my day. I came back to My Four Walls to rest. I do not know why, but I feel that I did a lot more on that day that what I have done in weeks. Aaaa yes... a productive day. Man, ain't this the most trite blog if I've ever seen one. It is just that most of Sunday came out to be catharsiastic... that is not a real word, but it defines pretty well my feelings; a purge of pressure beyond the fartatian sense.
 
Today I must come back to reality and retrieve my underwear from the wash machine.

0 comments: