Something I hate

Hello Ol' Three Faithful Readers. My last entry had to do with something I like -girls-, now this one will have to do with something I hate. As a side note, the posts were too close in between, so be sure to read I Like Girls. Anyway! On to what I hate.
 
I hate dry toothpaste!
 
Yes, you read right. Dry toothpaste. I was recently... -recentrly being just two minutes ago-... brushing my teeth. So it happened that I left my toothpaste open overnight, hence the usual over squished paste on the tube's exit turned to a dry crust. You know, the way ketchup starts building up on the top of the bottle until it dries off like glue.
 
Not perceiving this little fact and because I have a class in 15 minutes, hastily I took the paste and smeared in the brush. In it goes to my mouth and *squinsh* ... dry toothpaste... in my mouth... like a mix between a rock and a chewy mass of sticky goo.
 
Gah! *regurgitates* I hate dry toothpaste.

3 comments:

  KillerFry

11:03 AM

Hahaha!

Catsup:

cat·sup
n. Variant of ketchup.

  Dissita

2:33 PM

yiuc!!!...dry toothpaste...try toothpaste that looks like water =S.....not very pleasant!!!

  Caesar

9:36 PM

Stop brushing your teeth... problem solved :P